Friday, September 7, 2007

Introduction

Hi,

This is Vaidehi, 49, a housewife to a recognized national artist, Mr. Vijaya Kumar Somanchi. He has a personal website http://www.vijaysart.com/ Being his partner for the past 30 years, I have become an able art critique and lover at the same time.

Besides this, on a personal note, I am a good cook, love to counsel people (life coach) and an enthusiastic learner of new things. Even though I am a beginner in terms of handling a computer, I am sure - as time goes by, the practise will improve my ability on the system.

I used to have a few pen friends in my student days. It took a blog to resurface those kind of memories. This sounds more like the same feeling I had when I was a part of the pen friend mail circulation. Only time will tell, if there are more similarities or differences. Bye for now.

-Vaidehi

3 comments:

Anoop Sunita said...

Its so good to see you in the cyberworld. Its about time that you explore this world.
As you know we are home away from home and we crave for the recipes you master at. So we'll be more than happy to receive your recipes frequently.
Let me ask you this, you were talking about life coaching..How do you want to approach it?

Vaidehi Somanchi said...

Hello there,
Its nice to see someone's reaction to my blog and its even heartening to see someone asking for my recipes and life coaching process.

Yes, definitely I will share my knowledge and experience on this platform. But you might have to wait for some time before I can post one of my recipes.

Coming to life coaching, I am still thinking as to how to start sharing my approach. Once I am clear with this, expressing the approach should not be a problem. Do you have any suggestions on this? What do you think of a case study to start with?

Syama Sundari said...

hi Vaidehi,

Nice to see you in a new avathara. Good that your recipes are received well all over the world.
This is one area which you did not enter all these days. Nice to see you here.
All the best to you.
Syama